Ultraschallprozessor zur CBD-Hanfextraktion
Frequency: 20 kHz
Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz Also available in other voltages upon request.
Power: 1000 - 2500 W
Radially radiating sonotrode out of titanium
Ultrasonic sonotrode length: from 230 mm
Ultrasonic sonotrode diameter: from 40 mm
Including ultrasonic processor and transducer
We are happy to offer you suitable containers, flow devices, filters and evaporation devices.
Zur Extraktion von nicht psychoaktiven CBD (Cannabidiol) empfiehlt sich die Extraktion mittels Ultraschallprozessor. Die Ethanol-Extraktion mittels Ultraschall von Cannabis sativa L. wurde bereits in wissenschaftlichen Veröffentlichungen dargelegt, zuletzt in einer veröffentlichten Studie im „The Journal of Food Sience“. Die Ultraschallmethode übertrifft sogar die Extraktionsmethode mit überkritischen CO2.
How ultrasound works:
To extract bioactive compounds, ultrasound waves are typically used at 20 kHz. With the high frequency comes a compression and expansion that results in the formation of bubbles which grow and collapse by themselves during extraction. Kavitation occurs with this process: it causes swelling or bursting of cell walls followed by diffusing cellular components into solution due to pressure-driven transport across plant membranes as well as subsequent lysis (bursting) through endogenous enzymes when exposed to water molecules present within cells .
This effect leads to a significant acceleration of the extraction process, with much higher yields.
Compared to conventional extraction processes, the ultrasound process facilitates faster mass- and energy transfer with uniform mixing at low temperatures resulting in shorter extractions times.
The advantages of extraction using ultrasound:
- Low cost
- High yields
- Large selection of solvents
- Fast, efficient and safe method
- Low energy consumption
- No thermal effects on terpenes, cannabinoids and sensitive aromas
- Deactivation of bacteria, mold and microorganisms
Performing the ultrasonic extraction:
- Extraction in batch or continuous processes
- Filtration of the liquid mixture to separate solid components from liquids
- Evaporation of the solvent
- Solution of the CBD extract (e.g. in oil or water) - The CBD extract can also be processed into a stable nanoemulsion using ultrasound
Further areas of application for ultrasound:
- Dispersion of nanomaterials
- Homogenization and comminution of the particles in a liquid
Links to scientific publications:
|Dimensions||230 × 50 × 50 cm|